- Increased throughput and speed of sample preparation
- Lower hold-up volume due to an improved flow channel design and reduced spacing between the supports within the housing for better handling of small sample volumes or costly samples.
- Strict quality control: Syringe filters are integritytested to ensure a proper filter fit and weld to eliminate any potential filter by-pass.
- Accurate labeling: Each filter is labeled with the specific filter material and pore size for easy identification even if the syringe filter is not in its original packaging.
- Modified acrylic housing to bidirectionally support the membrane allowing sample injection or aspiration
Features and Benefits
Membrane materials: Cellulose Acetate, Nylon, PTFE, PES, PVDF, Regenerated Cellulose, Nitrocellulose, Polyethylene, Glass Fiber
Membrane Diameter: 25 mm
Pore Size: 0.20 μm, 0.22 μm, 0.45 µm, 0.80 µm, 1.20 µm, 5.00 µm and others
- HPLC sample preparation
- Biological fluids
- Buffer solutions
- Sterile filtering of tissue culture media
- Protein aqueous solutions