The SteriWare™ Disposable Powder Funnel is ideal for transferring powders. Available both sterile & non-sterile. Made from chemically resistant, food grade HDPE.
- Moulded & packed in a Class 100,000 Cleanroom
- Individually bagged
- Made from FDA, EC 1935/2004 & EU 10/2011 conforming material
- BSE/TSE free
- Full batch traceability
- Available pre-sterilized (SAL 10-6)
Why Use a SteriWare™ Disposable Device?
- No Cross Contamination - All SteriWare™ devices can be used straight from the bag.
- No Cleaning - Unlike a reusable device, you can use a SteriWare™ product straight away. This eliminates the need for costly Cleaning Validation.
- High Quality - Our SteriWare™ products are manufactured/moulded/packed in a Class 100,000 Cleanroom in England. Please see the products Certificate of Conformity & Technical Specification Sheet for more information.
- Full Documentation - We can provide full batch specific documentation for all SteriWare™ products. This includes Certificates of Conformity & Certificates of Irradiation (where applicable). The batch number is clearly printed on every bag & box.
- Cost Effective - Removing the need for Cleaning Validation by switching to a SteriWare™ device saves time & money.
- Available Sterile - Most SteriWare™ products are available pre-sterilized by Gamma to SAL10-6. Please see the Specification Sheet for more information.