Check up to five results to perform an action.
12" Diameter (304.8 mm) Test Sieves are available in:
- Full Height (3-1/4" depth to wire cloth)
- Intermediate Height (2” depth to wire cloth)
- Half Height (1-5/8" depth to wire cloth)
Compare Advantech Test Sieves against any others for precision, price and delivery. You'll see why Advantech has truly been the "measure of quality control" for so many years. We take great care with every single test sieve by having multiple points of inspection built into our process to ensure impeccable quality. We use a measurement system for our wire cloth that’s traceable to NIST standards and label each sieve for traceability. Die-formed frames assure a proper fit, superior quality and performance, guaranteeing that the American Society for Testing Materials (ASTM) specifications are always met. Our large inventory allows for prompt, same-day delivery, helping you keep pace every day.
All Advantech Test Sieves are serialized to meet the highest grade quality assurance systems for traceability of measurement devices. The serial number is etched on each sieve, and contained in a bar-coded label, tracing vital information such as:
- When sieve was manufactured
- Which lot of wire cloth was used to manufacture each sieve
- Date order was shipped, including all pertinent information from your purchase order
With each test sieve comes a CERTIFICATE OF COMPLIANCE applicable to ASTM E 11 specifications bearing the serial number of your sieve and the ship date. All safeguards are in place to support and ensure your quality assurance program.
* 1/8" Wire cloth is available but is not currently part of the ASTM E 11 Specifications.