labForce brand serological pipets are manufactured from optically clear polystyrene in a class 100,000 cleanroom. Both the pipets and individual wrappers are color coded for easy volume identification. Available in 1mL, 2mL, 5mL, 10mL, 25mL and 50mL, labForce serological pipettes are supplied with an aerosol barrier plug that reduces contamination risk to serological controllers from liquids and aerosols. Calibrations are To Deliver (TD) and certified for accuracy of +/- 2% at full volume. Individually wrapped pipets are packaged in paper/plastic packaging for easy peel apart or pop-through removal. Bulk packed pipettes are also available in all six sizes.
- Certified for ScienceSM - pipettes are clean room manufactured, gamma irradiated to SAL 10-6, certified free from DNase, RNase, and Pyrogens, and meet the requirements for the most critical scientific testing methods
- Reverse graduations for convenient aspiration and dispensing
- Negative graduations on all sizes and to -10mL on 25mL and 50mL pipets
- Pipettes are designed with anti-drip tips
- Lot numbers and expiration dates conveniently printed on wrappers
- Fit all major brands of pipet controllers
- Packaged in a reinforced, environmentally friendly, brown corrugated box