- Large Volume 100mL Serological Pipet available
- Improved longer length 25mL Serological Pipet with -10mL graduations (Part No. 229225B only)
- Bi-directional graduations are printed in bold easy-to-read black ink
- Color coded stripes and packaging enable quick volume identification
- All pipets contain a premium material filter plug
- Serological pipets are manufactured to the ASTM Standard Specification for Serological Pipets E-934
- All serological pipets are supplied sterile (gamma irradiated)
- Serological Open End Pipets Now Available in 5mL and 10mL sizes. Ideal for viscous solutions
CELLTREAT disposable Serological Pipets are manufactured from optically clear polystyrene in a class 100,000 clean room. The 1ml, 2ml and 5ml are a one-piece construction and the 10ml and 25ml pipets are made with a durable ultrasonically welded 3-piece construction. CELLTREAT pipets are printed with bold, clear, bi-directional graduations and markings. Graduations are calibrated for accurate dispensing to within ±2%. The pipets include color-coded stripes for quick volume identification. Available sizes: 1ml, 2ml, 5ml, 10ml and 25ml. Pipets are compatible with most pipet aids and include a plug that helps prevent the pipet aid from being contaminated.
Pipets are individually wrapped in sterile, easy-to-open paper/plastic packaging. Individual wrapped packaging includes color-coded print and large volume numerals for quick and easy volume identification. The 1ml, 2ml and 25ml Pipets are packaged in convenient color-coded shelf packs that facilitate dispensing through a perforated end panel. Each pipet wrapper includes the lot number. Gamma irradiation sterilized, RNase-free, DNase-free, DNA-free, and non-pyrogenic.
CELLTREAT Scientific Products include a comprehensive “Quality Certificate” with every case of product. The CELLTREAT “Quality Certificate” includes the part number, lot number, sterility assurance level and dosage, endotoxin/pyrogen-free assurance, non-cytotoxicity assurance and RNase/DNase-free assurance.