- Color-Coded for Easy Identification
- Easy to open paper/plastic package
- Generous negative graduations
- Individually wrapped and sterile
- Accuracy within ± 2%
- RNase/DNase, pyrogen free
Denville disposable serological pipettes with polyester fiber plugs are ideal for tissue culture applications. Crisp, black, highly legible permanent graduations prevent ambiguity and guarantee precise reading and accurate dispensing within ± 2%. Reverse graduations show volume removed or remaining on all pipettes larger than 1mL. Generous negative graduations provide additional pipetting volume. Denville’s serological pipettes are made from transparent USP Class VI polystyrene sterilized by gamma irradiation. Each lot is free from pyrogens (≤0.125 EU/mL), DNases, and RNases.