Transparent (Clear) and Peelable Heat Sealing Film for the Ultraseal Pro. Optically clear, peelable heat sealing film suitable for qPCR and optical applications. When heat is applied, the clear laminate film forming a peelable seal to polypropylene, polyethylene, polystyrene, polycarbonate and cyclic olefin copolymer (COC) plates. The optical clarity of this seal enables its use for sealing plates required for imaging use, icnluding fluorescent detection methods such as qPCR and colorimetric assays. The flm forms a complete seal to a plate enabling both low temperatures uses, including low temperature storage, and high temperature uses such as PCR (when used with a pressurized heated lid).
- Optically clear and peelable
- Seal integrity range: -80 degrees C to 80 degrees C (to 110 degrees C with a pressurized heated PCR lid)
- Applications: imaging, fluorescent detection, and colorimetric assays
- Suitable for PCR and qPCR * Moderate solvent resistance
- Ideal for short term compound storage at room temperature
- Seals polypropylene, polyethylene, polystyrene, polycarbonate and cyclic olefin copolymer (COC) plates
- Single use