Sealing Mat Plus, Pierceable, Resealable, Solvent Resistant, -40°C to +120°C. This dimple-free mat manufactured from 10 mil medical grade transparent Silicone with Adhesive-Free well coverage bonds firmly to the microplate, permits precise withdrawal and injection of liquid, and reseals after needle removal.
- Resealable after multiple injections
- Cell culture gas permeability for Oxygen and CO2
- Elimination of edge effect; no apparent difference in cell count between central and peripheral well
- Through film fluorescence
MicronPlus Silicone Patch, with adhesive-free target areas is designed for sealing individual wells, vials, or being attached to surfaces such as foil or animal water pouch for withdrawal or injection of liquids. This patch manufactured from 20 mil medical grade transparent Silicone provides superior resealability after multiple injections.
- Easy pierce for needle entry
- Resealable material prevents evaporation of sample
- Firm seal at -80 C to +120 C environment
- chemical barrier against chemicals/solvents