The Corning Gosselin water sample collection bottle is designed to meet water sample collection requirements of the United States EPA and Health Canada.
The lightweight polyethylene terephthalate (PET) 125 mL and 250 mL bottles are pre-dosed with pentahydrated sodium thiosulfate, which provides enhanced stabilization of chlorinated water.
The 160 mg/L dosage is in accordance with the 22nd edition of the Standard Method published by the American Public Health Association (APHA), the American Water Works Association (AWWA), and the Water Environment Federation (WEF).
The bottle will neutralize up to 15 mg/L of free chlorine in water samples.
- PET is transparent and break resistant
- Molded graduations for accurate volume sample collection
- Powdered sodium thiosulfate is easier to dissolve than tablets
- Labeled with lot number, expiration date, and sodium thiosulfate dosage information
- Convenient shrink-wrapped packs of 24 bottles
- Wide neck for easier sample collection
- Easy grip cap
- Tamper-evident screw cap to ensure integrity until collection