Foxx Life Sciences’ HDPE Heavy Duty Vacuum Bottles are molded from a translucent USP Class VI and FDA Grade resin, with excellent chemical resistance, making them ideal for most buffers and reagents as well as powders and solids. HDPE Heavy Duty Vacuum Bottles are designed to be leakproof and are tested to withstand full vacuum (14.8 PSI/765 mmHg) for a period of 24 hours. The material and volume, as well as metric graduation marks certified to ±5% accuracy, are clearly molded into the side of the bottle. Heavy Duty Vacuum Bottles are compatible with VersaCaps and adapters, to allow for a variety of top connection options. All VersaCaps and adapters are autoclavable. The recommended autoclaving cycle is 20 minutes at 15 PSI and 121°C.
- VersaCap™ technology provides the flexibility of interchangeable top connections
- Large, molded-in graduation marks certified to ±5% accuracy
- Bottle size and material clearly marked
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Thick walls hold full vacuum for 24 hours
- EZfil™ 80 mm wide-mouth available on 4 Liter bottles