- Cost-effective and non-invasive method for capturing samples
- Large funnel for easy sample depositing and disconnects for disposal after use
- This kit can be used to collect saliva samples to be used for VIRAL RNA extraction purposes such as COVID-19 testing
- Standardized for high throughput processing
- The IBI Saliva Collection Kit is designed to easily capture and store saliva samples deposited directly from patients.
Our large, push-on fit, funnel allows for easy collection of saliva samples. Once the saliva sample has been deposited in the tube, the funnel can be capped, disconnected from the collection vial, and disposed. The 5ml saliva collection vial is graduated to allow easy assessment of sample volume. A continuous line around the vial indicates the desired 2ml volume mark. After saliva deposition, the vial is closed with a screw-on, accessory cap. An identification label is included to label each collection vial.
IBI provides a clear, sealable bag to serve as a barrier in preventing contamination and leaks during storage and transport. Saliva samples are much more cost-effective to ship than blood samples; they can be shipped to a processing center via UPS or FedEx per applicable shipping regulations.
IBI Saliva Collection Kits are factory packaged, sealed and ready for use. They are available in a wide range of quantities including a single kit up to packs of 50.
- 1 x Large Funnel with Cap
- 1 x Screw-on Accessory Cap for Saliva Collection Vial
- 1 x 12mL Vial
- 1 x Identification Label for the Saliva Collection Vial
- 1 x Sealable Bag for Sample Storage and Transport
- 1 x Saliva Collection & DNA Extraction Protocol