Cork lab rings are used to support round bottom flasks and protect table surfaces. They are all 30mm thick (height when laying on a surface) and vary by the diameter of the ring and the hole.
Used to protect your expensive laboratory glass from breakage. Available in the following sizes:
- 30mm x 80mm, Fits flask size 10-10ml
- 60mm x 110mm: Fits flask size 200-500ml
- 90mm x 140mm: Fits flask size 1000-3000ml
- 120mm x 170mm: Fits flask size 5000ml
- 150mm x 210mm: Fits flask size 12000ml
Our products are not toys. Use in a laboratory or educational setting only. Not for children 13 and under.