The STEM Integrity 10 Reaction Station enables you to conduct 10 different reactions simultaneously within the same reaction unit, each reaction being conducted within its own cell, at its own individual temperature and stir rate.
Save up to 90% equipment running costs using Integrity Reaction Stations The STEM Integrity 10 Reaction Station is an excellent screening tool that can be used in most laboratories, with:
- 10 individual cells in one reaction block
- Individual control of temperature and stirring rate for each cell
- Temperature range of -30°C to 150°C
- Stirring rate of 350 rpm- 1200 rpm
- Cell working volume of 2ml- 25ml
- Optional attachments for refluxing, and working under vacuum or inert gas conditions
- Optional multi-infrared probes for solubility/crystallisation studies
- Automatic microprocessor control through a touchscreen
If desired, fast heating and cooling rates can be selected, with temperature ramps of between 0.1°C/min to 5°C/min. There is also a crash function for even faster temperature changes, which is ideal for kinetic determinations.
Extreme temperature accuracy is guaranteed, with a temperature stability of ± 0.2°C and a maximum set point overshoot of 0.1°C. The temperature may be maintained either through the block itself or by using a probe within each cell's solution.
This accuracy can be maintained over a wide temperature range of -30°C to 150°C, with precise, independently controlled temperature profiles, and homogeneous sample mixing may be assured with stirring rates of between 350rpm to 1200rpm using magnetic stirrers.
With working volumes of between 2ml to 25ml, the STEM Integrity 10 is an excellent screening tool for most laboratories and can also be used to establish ideal process conditions.
Solubility tests using turbidity measurements The STEM Integrity 10 Reaction Station is available in 2 formats depending upon your needs:
- Option 1: STEM Integrity 10 Reaction Station by itself
- Option 2: Clarity System, which consists of the STEM Integrity 10 Reaction Station, with additional solubility and crystallisation evaluation apparatus and software.
Intrusive or non-intrusive IR turbidity probes are available for the accurate determination of transitions, providing further functionality to the solubility process.