- Oversized Rugged 1" S.S. Pipe (1.315" OD) Uprights and Heavy Duty PTFE Coated Aluminum Fittings Provide Maximum Strength and Chemical Durability.
- All S.S. Uprights are Passivated to Inhibit Corrosion.
- Improved Support Clamp Auto-Centers Reactor and Lid, Holding it More Securely and Allowing Easier Installation/Removal of Glassware.
- Motor Mount for Electric or Air Motors.
- Open Air Design Provides Excellent Accessibility to Reactor and Glassware Components.
- Lower Support Plate has a “V” Shaped Opening that Allows an Unobstructed View of the Bottom Valve.
- Mobile: Large Swivel Casters with Locking Mechanisms.
New open air, auto-center, design allows greater access to the reactor and peripheral glassware. Motor mount arm can be used with either electric or air motors and can be easily adjusted in a vertical direction. Universal design allows support frame to be used for 10, 15, and 20L Jacketed or Unjacketed reactor systems. Glassware can be quickly installed and removed saving time and frustration normally associated with out-of-date designs. Optional items include a Lexan® safety shield and side mount shelf.
PLEASE NOTE: FRAME IS SHIPPED ASSEMBLED IN A WOODEN CRATE VIA COMMON CARRIER, FOB VINELAND, NJ.