- Smooth finish leaves fewer places for contaminants to lodge; no welds to break, no sharp edges.
- Endplates accept large labels for easy identification of samples.
- Higher specific gravity than water so it stays submerged in a water bath and won't float.
- Withstands most lab chemicals and temperatures up to 121°C for a variety of lab procedures.
- Available in six bright colors to help keep samples organized.
- 15mL conical tubes fit 20mm racks; 50mL conical fit 30mm racks.
- No assembly is required; rack is ready to use.
Securely hold a full load of test tubes or centrifuge tubes for 13, 16, 20, 25 and 30mm diameter sizes with Thermo Scientific™ Nalgene™ Unwire™ Test Tube Racks. Molded in a single piece for exceptional strength and durability, these racks have no coating to chip, peel or rust.