- Alphanumeric grid for better identification
- Flexible plate for better fitting of tubes in thermal block
- Can be cut to desired format
- Corner is cut away to facilitate orientation of plate
- Inside of tube is smooth and has an inert surface
These 48-well PCR plates are thin-walled and designed for rapid thermal transfer. Each well has a capacity of 0.2 ml. They are precision-molded to ensure well-to-well and plate-to-plate uniformity. The insides of the tubes are smooth and have an inert surface on which enzymes and nucleic acids do not bind.
All sealing methods can be used for oil-free operation.
The plates will accommodate differences in expansion coefficients between the metal thermal cycler block and polypropylene tubes.