Raised rims on each well make for easy and secure sealing with adhesive films, silicone mats, or heat sealing films. Manufactured from virgin polyproplyene and certified to be free of RNase, DNase, and Pyrogen contamination.
Deep Well Plates offer:
- Ultra-flat surfaces
- Alphanumeric grid reference
- Raised Well Design - improved heat sealing and reduced cross contamination
- Storage down to -80°C
- Made from Virgin Polypropylene
- Automation compliant footprint (SBS/ANSI/SLAS specification)
- RNase, DNase, DNA, and Pyrogen Free Certification
- Matching silicone cap mats
The plate design:
- A 1.3mL working volume plate with round, conical-V bottom wells helps maximize sample recovery, minimize reagent usage, and mixing/recovery. Raised rims on each well help protect from cross contamination, reduce sample loss in storage, and make for enhanced sealing with adhesive films, silicone mats, or heat-sealing films. Plates have stacking lugs to help prevent toppling. Sturdy and warp resistant with ultra-flat surfaces and rigid construction, this plate is well matched for automated applications. Its ANSI/SLAS 1-2004 compliant footprint ensures that it will fit all standard fixtures, stackers, and heater/cooler blocks.
- Made from Virgin Polypropylene (no mold release agents or regrind); RNase, DNase, DNA, and Pyrogen Free Certification