- Sterilized by gamma radiation
- Clear polystyrene, with four flat-bottom wells treated for improved cell attachment and growth
- Wells are 15 mm diameter x 11 mm deep; 0.4-1.0 mL working volume per well; culture area 1.9 cm2
- Numerical designations on plate and cover aid in proper positioning so as to avoid contamination
- Cover design allows constant air flow; assembly can be sealed with tape for anaerobic applications
Special treatment provides the ideal surface for the successful attachment and growth of cells. Overall dimensions 66 x 66 mm. Packaged in sleeves of four, with cover in place; case contains 30 sleeves; tape not included. For sterile sealing tape, order 6980A35.