The low volume 384-well assay plate is designed for high throughput screenng with 30uL total volume to reduce the amount of sample and reagent required for the assay.
- Specially rounded well to allow pipette tip access to the bottom of the well without interference
- Rounded edges to reduce droplet formation
- Provides a total liquid capacity of 30uL or 5uL per well
- Unique moulding technique to achieve superb flatness to a tolerance of +/- 0.2mm
- Standard height plate (14.7mm) for greater ease of automation
- Standard ANSI/SLAS format