24-Well Krystal™ black & white clear bottom plates allow the cells to grow on the bottom surface to be viewed using an inverse microscope. In addition, light-emitting assays can be measured from the bottom. These clear bottom 24-well Krystal™ plates are optimized for fluorescence and luminescence. The special design of the plate virtually eliminates well-to-well light cross talk inherent with other clear-bottomed microplate designs, enabling unmatched accuracy, higher sensitivity and better repeatability of photometric readings. For photometric applications where samples are typically large, this range of unique black or white Krystal provides a perfect solution. Offering 24 high volume (3.1mL) wells in the same convenient footprint of a standard 96-well plate, the Krystal 24 provides a large surface area per well, enabling efficient cell growth. All tissue-culture treated plates are supplied lidded and sterile in individual bags.
- Opaque walls to prevent well-to-well crosstalk
- Clear plate bottom permits direct microscopic viewing
- Base plate thickness 0.75mm
- For use with top or bottom reading instruments
- Conforms to the standard ANSI/SLAS format
- Well volume 3.1mL
- Constructed with ultra-pure polystyrene components polished to give exceptional photometric performance and optimized for cell growth