CELLTREAT Plasteur® Plastic Pasteur Pipets offer the aspirating precision of a glass pipet and the safety benefits of plastic. Plasteur Pipets are available in two sizes: 5.75 and 9" for easier handling and longer reach for working with larger vessels.
Available in medical grade virgin polystyrene and polypropylene, which provides the chemical resistivity needed for many applications.
NEW! Polypropylene Plasteur Pipet now available packaged in tab lock box - same standard packaging and quantity as glass Pasteur pipets. (Mfr. No. 229274 & 229284).
Polypropylene Plasteur® Pipet addresses many of the concerns associated with glass:
- No more broken glass – more durable than standard glass pipets
- Flexible plastic helps prevent glove or skin punctures
- Polypropylene Plasteur Pipet will not shatter, eliminating losses due to broken glass fragments in your work
- Can be autoclaved
- Saves time and money - Use all the pipets in the box, as compared to traditional glass Pasteur pipets which are often damaged during shipping or handling
- Reduce cost by eliminating “sharps” disposal
- Polypropylene Plasteur Pipets are available packaged non-sterile in re-sealable bags with 100 pipets
- Also available packaged sterile (gamma irradiated) individually wrapped with 50 pipets per bag or bulk packed with 25 pipets per bag, so no autoclaving is necessary before use
Polystyrene Plasteur® Plastic Pasteur Pipets offer the aspirating precision of a glass pipet and the safety benefits of plastic.
- Available in two sizes: 5.75 and 9"
- Supplied sterile (gamma irradiated), so no autoclaving is necessary