We are proud and pleased to introduce the world's first PCR plate designed to help reduce plastic waste by using earth-friendly biocomposite materials.
- Superior performance from our 2-component B-Frame® PCR plates
- Our fully skirted plate fits a wide range of cyclers and is fully automation compatible
- Roche-style semi-skirted plate delivers improved performance for the LightCycler
- Manufactured to the highest quality standards for your PCR and qPCR applications
- Thin-walled tubes made from 100% virgin medical grade polypropylene
- The sustainably-sourced plant biomass results in a reduction of petroleum-derived plastic used to manufacture the frame by 46 - 50% depending on the frame style
With a keen focus on sustainability, we are determined to achieve a reduction of our carbon footprint and greenhouse gas emissions by utilizing a plant-based biocomposite matrix whenever possible in place of petroleum-derived plastics.