RigiFrame® Amplifyt™ PCR plates are the perfect solution for customers performing PCR or qPCR applications who want to minimize potential issues with warped plates and automation or prefer color coding their experiments.
All RigiFrame® Amplifyt™ PCR plates have the following features:
- Broad thermal cycler compatibility to fit most commercially-available instruments.
- Rigid polycarbonate frames, reduce warping commonly associated with polypropylene PCR plates.
- Ultra-thin polypropylene wells provide optimal thermal transfer and higher reaction efficiencies.
- Multiple color options (including assorted) so that users can color code experiments
- White well options enhance the fluorescence signal during qPCR.
- Wells are slightly raised to ensure evaporation-proof sealing with film, foil, or strip caps
- ANSI/SBS footprint and well spacing make them perfectly suitable for robotics and liquid handling instruments.
- Pre-barcoded options for customers who desire more traceability.
- Certified free of detectable RNase, DNase, DNA, PCR inhibitors, and tested pyrogen-free.
- Proudly made in the USA