- 23 Gauge
- 1 Inch
- Integrated safety cone
- Luer lock
- FDA 510K : K130212
- The sharp, effective hypodermic needle has the added benefit of an integrated safety device designed to minimize the risk of accidental needle stick injuries.
- Bevel-up oriented needle allows for low angle injection.
- Easy positioned protective safety sheath has a flexible hinge allowing it to be folded back against the syringe for maximum visualization of the needle bevel and injection site.
- Protective safety sheath correlates to the length of the needle in order to optimize visualization of the needle bevel.
- Intuitive single handed activation allows the safety sheath to be engaged utilizing either hard surface activation or the thumb pad
- Hypodermic Syringe
- 1 mL
- LOW DEAD SPACE
- High accuracy volume indicator
- Luer lock
- Non toxic
- FDA 510: K130230
Luer Lock Technology:
The syringes are made of medical-grade plastic to ensure high-quality durability. Luer lock technology makes for a tight, leak-proof and easy connection between the needle and the syringe with just a twist if you decide to use it for vaccination or even insulin shots.
These syringes have a myriad of uses. They have a clear, easy-to-read barrel to ensure precise measurements and a smooth, effortless plunger. Low Dead Space Design Can Save Up To 20% Volume When Compared To
Conventional Models Due To Improved Efficiency.