labForce® High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) Narrow Mouth Laboratory Bottles meet the requirements and expectations of the most exacting users. Made from virgin HDPE resin, labForce® bottles are durable and break resistant eliminating the shatter risk of glass bottles. The narrow mouth opening improves pouring of liquid contents making them perfect for storing and shipping liquids. Linerless Polypropylene (PP) caps provide leakproof closure for secure storage and transport of contents while reducing contamination risk associated with cap liners.
- Manufactured from USP Class VI resin that is FDA -21CFR compliant for food contact
- Free of heavy metals and RoHS compliant
- BPA and Phthalate free
- Precision molded for consistent wall thickness and smooth interior and exterior surfaces
- Leakproof closure with integrated seal ring
- Safe, break resistant alternative to glass bottles
- Linerless caps reduce contamination risks associated with liners: wrinkles, tears, wear, corrode, react, leak
- HDPE is safe for freezer storage down to -100°C
- Manufacturing Facility is ISO 13485 and ISO 9001 Certified
- Laboratory Bottle quality and performance with savings associated with “economy” bottles
- Cap and bottle designed with semi-buttress threads for better performance than round threads
- HDPE and PP are resistant to most corrosives and suitable for a wide variety of laboratory uses
- Plastic laboratory bottles are lighter than glass for improved handling and reduced shipping costs
labForce® Plastic Laboratory Bottles meet the requirements of the most demanding applications. Rugged and durable, the bottles are the safe, shatterproof alternatives to glass bottles for collection, storage, or shipping of samples, media, and reagents. labForce® Bottles are available in a wide range of shapes, sizes, and materials to accommodate most application needs. Small or large, wide mouth or narrow, natural or amber, or even large format with handles, the labForce® line includes the most frequently used and less common bottles.
labForce® bottles are precision molded from virgin resins for consistent wall thickness and smooth interior and exterior surfaces. Bottles include leakproof polypropylene caps that are engineered with an integrated seal ring for leakproof closure. Caps are linerless to reduce the contamination risk associated with liners. labForce® bottles and caps employ top quality, semi-buttressed threads with straight shoulders that outperform alternative bottles with round threads. Leakproof bottles are designed and tested to withstand the highest-pressure thresholds in the industry.
Resins used in the manufacture of labForce® bottles are USP Class VI certified and FDA-21CFR complaint for food contact. They are free of heavy metals, BPA, and Phthalates as well as RoHS compliant.
Standard leak testing of labForce® bottles is performed with water.
NOTE: testing with other liquids may yield different results.
Leak testing and “Leak proof” designation for bottles up to 1000mL:
- Bottles are filled to 80% of nominal capacity, closed per minimum torque requirement
- Inverted bottles are inspected for leakage
- Inverted bottles are subjected to pressure test of 85kPa and inspected for leakage
NOTE: This teat protocol applies more than 5x the pressure used by competitors to claim “Leak proof” closures.
Leak testing and “Leak proof” designation for bottles above 1000mL:
- Bottles are filled to 80% of nominal capacity, closed per minimum torque requirements
- Bottles are inverted and inspected for leakage
- Bottles are partially inverted with water in contact with closure for 24 hours
- Bottles are inspected for leakage