- Screened white enamel graduations
- Sterilized by gamma radiation
- Large white marking spot
- Break resistant polycarbonate material
- 45 mm size cap provide greater access for liquid transfer
- Bottles can be autoclaved once at 121°C and 15 psi
- Easy opening packaging
- Available in four sizes: 150 mL, 250 mL, 500 mL and 1 L
Square polycarbonate storage bottles are easier to handle, require less space (13-20%) on the shelf or in the autoclave and are ideal for mixing, sampling and storage.
Polycarbonate resin makes them more break resistant than glass and plastic bottles. Bottles use a linerless, one-piece autoclavable orange GL45 threaded polypropylene plug seal cap.
Individually packaged bottles are sterilized by gamma radiation. Bottles can be autoclaved once at 121°C and 15 psi. Repeated autoclaving weakens polycarbonate and is not recommended.
Caution: These square polycarbonate bottles should not be used with bottle top filler units, or in other applications involving vacuum pressure as breaking may occur. Do Not tighten caps immediately after autoclaving as the vacuum resulting from cooling can cause breakage.
Note: Most GL45 threaded caps designed for glass storage bottles use a different sealing design and will not give a secure seal if used on plastic bottles.