Universal slide rack and staining dish for histology, microbiology and other slide staining needs. Made of black polyoxymethylene (POM) plastic which is easy-to-clean and resistant to chemicals used in staining procedures.
- Holds twenty-five, 25 x 75mm (1 x 3") slides in numbered slots
- Has open bottom for rapid draining and a handle so the rack can be lifted to add or remove slides without touching the staining solution
- Maximum use temperature is 90°C (194°F)
Capacity: 250mL; only 150mL is needed when using slide rack; provides a savings on staining liquids, developing fluids and intermediates.
- Tight lid helps minimize spills and evaporation
- Lid inside has a built-in slide rest; also provides a compartment for a drying agent
- Dish is easy-to-clean; cover will not jam in freezer storage