For research use and COVID-19 test kit manufactures following validation per FDA EUA test VTM guidance.
TAG-NGPM+ is designed to be used as virus-inactivating transport media for research use only.
TAG-NGPM+ does not require refrigeration, and does not contain any Guanidinium salt, which could react with bleach and produce toxic gas. TAG-NGPM+ is non-denaturing, so it is more friendly towards down-steam protein-based assays compared to other protein-denaturing reagents.
- Does not require a cold chain for storage or transport – RNA is kept stable at room temperature for up to 28 days
- Keeps RNA stable in freeze-thaw
- Designed for nasopharyngeal, oropharyngeal, and saliva test kits
- Designed to better preserve RNA fragments and proteins in samples to enable more accurate tests
- Made in the USA
- Validated in Lab Developed and EUA COVID-19 tests per FDA guidance. In deployment by test kit providers now
- Rapidly inactivates Virus – reduce the risk of virus exposure to clinical staff and laboratory personnel. See Rutgers University research results
- Safe to use with standard laboratory decontamination reagents such as bleach
- Inhibits bacteria and fungal contamination
- Compatible with leading platforms including Hologic Panther and Roche Cobas
- Lower price and higher value than any other VTM, UTM and ITMs
- High volume fulfillment available now
- Also available as a standard virus-culturing transport media (VTM) w/o inactivation (TAG-NGPM™)
*Minimum Order Qty of 100 Liters for the Bulk option