Hardy Diagnostics CRITERION™ Dextrose (Glucose) is chemically pure monosaccharide. It is added to culture media as a source of energy for bacteria and for the determination of fermentation reactions.
CRITERION™ Dehydrated Culture Media by Hardy Diagnostics is formulated to meet or exceed the highest standards.
- Wide mouth opening - reduces dust formation by allowing the easy entry of a scoop
- Convenient handgrip - 'no slip' finger holds
- Stackable containers - for efficient storage
- Increased solubility - dissolves quickly
- Unparalleled performance - tested for optimal growth
Container sizes include:
- 2L mylar® bag – pre-measured for a 2 liter batch, no weighing needed!
- 500gm bottle - wide mouth, easy grip bottle, comes with a free scoop!
- 2kg and 10kg bucket - with convenient screw lid