STERIS flexible covers are an efficient system to cover sanitary fittings, valves, flasks, containers, stopper bowls, and hoses. This time-saving system is suitable for steam sterilization in autoclaves, and provide an excellent way to keep components clear of contamination after cleaning or sterilization.
Pipe Covers provide an efficient system to cover flasks, beakers, containers, media bottles, valves, pipes and hoses. These covers protect critical surfaces from particulate and microbial contamination, and reduce time-consuming wrapping of components. Pipe Covers are breathable while providing an excellent bacterial barrier for superior performance. Made from Tyvek®, they are puncture-resistant and extremely tough. Each cover incorporates latex-free elastic or a drawstring to create a seal around all openings.
- Ideal for critical components such as pipes, valves and fittings
- Facilitates aseptic presentation of filling line components like stopper bowls and filling needles
- Breathable microbial barrier
- Form fitting with easy application and removal
- Can be made to meet unique size requirements
- Reduces the need for autoclave tape, rubber bands and/or foil