Corning’s polyethylene terephthalate (PET) disposable bottles are designed for safe, secure storage of tissue culture media, sera, buffers, and other aqueous solutions. The PET resin makes the bottle lightweight, break resistant, and as transparent as glass. The screw cap is designed to ensure leakproof performance and has been validated against International Air Transport Association (IATA) standards for primary packaging used in air transportation.
- Available in four sizes: 125 mL, 250 mL, 500 mL, and 1000 mL
- Packaged in convenient, shrink-wrapped trays within an outer bag to ensure cleanliness
- Break-resistant bottles are an ergonomic and easy to handle alternative to glass
- Bottles have Sterility Assurance Level (SAL) of 10-6
- Molded graduations for accurate measurements
- Bottles are validated USP Class VI, noncytotoxic, nonhemolytic, and nonpyrogenic
- Innovative HDPE screw cap has been validated against IATA standards to ensure leak-proof air transport conditions