When you need a reliable latex glove, the Kimberly-Clark PFE-XTRA Latex Exam Gloves are a smart and economical choice. The gloves feature the excellent tactile sensitivity for which latex is known and are fully textured for a secure grip in wet or dry conditions. They are polymer-coated for easy, powder-free donning and feature a beaded cuff to help prevent roll-down. The XTRA gloves are a generous 12 inches long and have a thicker feel (10.2 mil). They are made with natural rubber latex, a renewable resource. However, they are not appropriate for those workers and technicians with latex allergies. Whether you need a latex glove for medical device manufacturing, pharmaceuticals or research labs, the Kimberly-Clark PFE-Xtra Latex Exam Gloves offer protection you can trust. They help reduce the risk of cross-contamination and provide a barrier against splashes.
- Kimberly-Clark™ PFE-Xtra Latex Exam Gloves, Natural, 50 Gloves / Box, 10 Boxes / Case, 500 Gloves / Case
- These latex exam gloves are 10.2 Mil, Ambidextrous and 12" long (also available in 9.5")
- These gloves are made with natural rubber latex (not appropriate for those with latex allergies)
- Powder-free and feature beaded cuffs for easy donning; AQL 1.5, exceeds ASTM standards for critical defects (pinholes)
- Popular glove choice for pharmaceutical, research, medical device manufacturing and other industries