Premium quality neoprene glovebox gloves combine mechanical performance with wearer comfort.
Features and Benefits
- Manufactured from premium quality milled neoprene which provides high permeation resistance to vapors and gases
- Resistant to a broad range of chemicals, including oils, greases, fuels and acetone
- Solvent based, multi-dip manufacturing process provides multiple layers of polymer (like a glove within a glove) which results in a glove of superior quality
- High tensile strength provides resistance to accidental tears
- Good elongation provides flexibility; ideal for work requiring dexterity and sensitivity
- Good abrasion resistance helps provide a long service life
- Ambidextrous and hand specific styles available
- Port sizes of 5", 6", 7", 8"; and 10"
- Complies with USDA and FDA regulations, 21 CFR, for use in food processing
- Glovebox operations in the nuclear, defense, pharmaceutical, biotech, semi-conductor and manufacturing industries