Outstanding abrasion and chemical with radiation attenuation.
Features and Benefits
- 0.1 mm lead equivalency for attenuation of soft gamma radiation
- Hypalon provides superior resistance to ozone and oxidizing chemicals such as alcohols, alkalis and acids
- Highly resistant to the effects of UV radiation in both artificial light and sunlight
- Very high abrasion resistance provides long glove service life
- White Hypalon surface will not hide contamination and is easily cleaned
- Solvent based, multi-dip manufacturing process provides multiple layers of polymer (like a glove within a glove) which results in a glove of superior quality
- Good tensile strength provides resistance to accidental tears
- Different colored lead-loaded (orange) and Hypalon layers provide a visual indication of glove damage or excessive wear
- Ambidextrous and hand specific styles available
- Port sizes of 5", 7" and 8"
- Glovebox operations in the nuclear and defense industries