KleenGuard™ Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) enables rather than inhibits – allowing for maximum productivity and safety for you and your employees. When you’re looking for an economical nitrile glove that still offers comfort and performance, KleenGuard™ G10 Arctic Blue Nitrile Gloves are an excellent choice. The distinctive Arctic Blue color makes them easy to identify. These 9.5” ambidextrous gloves feature a beaded cuff (for easy donning), textured fingertips (for dexterity and grip) and 2 mil thickness for comfort and ease of movement. They come in a variety of sizes (from extra small, medium, up to extra large) are powder free and are not made with natural rubber latex (some say “latex free ” or “non latex “), reducing the risk of Type-1 latex allergy reactions. These food grade gloves are certified for food handling and food prep in North America and Canada, and they are also good for general manufacturing, food service, electrical assembly, electrical contracting, painting, aluminum die casting and automotive uses – just to name a few. You’ll get 100% more protective gloves per box, in the same footprint as a standard glove box. Choose KleenGuard™ G10 Arctic Blue Nitrile Gloves for the protection of nitrile at a great everyday price. Making the right Personal Protection choice is difficult. Perform with distinction with KleenGuard™ Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- 10 dispenser boxes / case, 200 gloves / box, 2,000 blue nitrile gloves per case (XL:180/box,1800/case)
- KleenGuard™ G10 Blue Nitrile Gloves have the distinctive Arctic Blue color for easy ID, and come in ambidextrous sizes from extra small to medium to extra large
- 100% more gloves per case; keeps the same footprint of a standard blue nitrile glove box, but with double the gloves (standard box contains 100 gloves, this comes with 200)
- Comfortable, protective and user-friendly: textured fingertips (for dexterity), 9.5” length, and beaded cuff (easy donning)
- FDA approved for food service and food prep (processing) in the U.S. and CFIA approved for Canada