One tiny particle can mean big trouble for a clean room environment. So, for high-value performance, you can trust Kimtech™ Pure G3 EvT Nitrile Gloves. They are designed with “Extra-Value Technology” to have low particles and extractables and are cleaned to meet the needs of a critical cleanroom environment. Durable and powder-free, these thin-mil gloves (5 mil) have excellent overall tactile performance. They are not made with silicone or natural rubber latex. Additionally, the textured and tacky surface provides increased dexterity for critical tasks in semiconductor, electronics and medical device manufacturing facilities (recommended for ISO Class 3 and higher environments). They have an AQL of 1.5 for pinholes and can even be recycled with the Kimberly-Clark Professional RightCycle program. When you need a winning combination of performance and value for cleanroom environments, you can trust Kimtech™ Pure G3 EvT Nitrile Gloves.
- Kimtech™ G3 EvT Nitrile Gloves, White, 5 Mil, Ambidextrous, 11.5"
- Thin-mil nitrile gloves have low particles and extractables; recommended for ISO Class 3 and higher environments
- Not made with silicone or natural rubber latex, are powder-free and feature beaded cuffs
- Superior quality, AQL 1.5 (exceeds the ASTM D 5151 standard for critical defects or pinholes); Textured and tacky surface for increased dexterity
- Recyclable through the RightCycle program (by Kimberly-Clark™ Professional)