Outstanding abrasion resistance and superior resistance to ozone and oxidizing chemicals.
Features and Benefits
- Hypalon provides superior resistance to ozone and oxidizing chemicals such as alcohols, alkalis and acids
- Highly resistant to the effects of UV radiation in both artificial light and sunlight
- Very high abrasion resistance provides long glove service life
- White Hypalon surface will not hide contamination and is easily cleaned (important for “clean” applications, such as in the pharmaceutical industry)
- Natural soft feel for greater worker comfort
- Solvent based, multi-dip manufacturing process provides multiple layers of polymer (like a glove within a glove) which results in a glove of superior quality
- Good tensile strength provides resistance to accidental tears
- Ambidextrous and hand specific styles available
- Port sizes of 5", 7", 8" and 10"
- Glovebox operations in the nuclear, defense, pharmaceutical, biotech, semi-conductor and manufacturing industries