Mininert valves are leak-tight closures for vials and other containers. They are available in both crimp and screw thread versions. Only PTFE and glass are in contact with the contents of the container. They are the ideal closure for the following applications:
- calibration standards
- air- or moisture-sensitive fluids
- derivatizating reagents
- volatile chemicals
- Phenolic cap
- Inert PTFE construction
These valves are very easy to use.
1. Push the green button to open the valve
2. Insert the needle through the septum and take sample
3. Remove the needle and push to close
- PTFE construction for inertness. PTFE is useful when working when acids and organic solvents.
- Good sealing ability for containing most volalite liquids and gases at low pressures
- Mininert valves can be used at temperatures up to 105 °F.
- 0.036 in. (0.9 mm) opening accepts up to 20-gauge needle
Silicone septa, red
The maximum temperature that Mininert Valves can be used at is 105° F. When Mininert Valves are used at high temperatures, returning them to room temperature may cause the valve to leak slightly.
Mininert is a registered trademark of Valco Instruments Co. Inc.
Packaging: pkg of 12 ea
Compatibility: for use with 20/400 mm thread