For start-up and maintenance in all HPLC systems.
The PEEK Survival Kit is an invaluable parts kit that contains tubing, fittings, and tools essential for setting up and maintaining your HPLC system: PEEK tubing, connectors, and elbows, PTFE tubing, a tubing cutter and extra blades, a ValvTool wrench, open-end wrenches, and more.
- PEEK Column Connector (beige, round body), 10-pk.
- PEEK Tubing, 1/16" OD x 0.005" ID x 3 m (red stripe), ea.
- PEEK Tubing, 1/16" OD x 0.007" ID x 3 m (yellow stripe), ea.
- PEEK Tubing, 1/16" OD x 0.010" ID x 3 m (blue stripe), ea.
- PEEK Tubing Elbow, 90°, 5-pk.
- PEEK Tubing Elbow, 180°, 5-pk.
- PTFE Tubing, 1/8" OD x 0.063" (1.6 mm) ID x ea.
- PTFE Tubing, 1/8" OD x 0.094" (2.4 mm) ID x ea.
- Tubing Clip, 5-pk.
- ValvTool Wrench, ea.
- Open-End Wrenches, 1/4" x 5/16", 2-pk.*
- Clean-Cut Tubing Cutter, ea.
- Replacement Blade for Clean-Cut Cutter, ea.
- PEEK Union Connector 1/16", 2-pk.
- Mobile Phase Sparge Filter, 2 µm, ea.
- Mobile Phase Sparge Filter, 10 µm, ea.
*Kit contains 1 wrench, replacement (cat.# 20110) is a 2-pk.