- Hand-tight fitting style achieves effortless HPLC seals—no tools needed for a 8,700+ psi seal
- Both hand-tight and hex-head styles wrench-tighten for reliable UHPLC use up to 20,000+ psi!
- Patented ferrule can be installed repeatedly without compromising high-pressure seal
- Hybrid design combines the durability of titanium with the sealing ability of PEEK
- Cutting-edge system provides ZDV (zero dead volume) connection to any 10-32 female port
- Compatible with 1/16" PEEK and stainless steel tubing
Restek is pleased to offer the reusable EXP fitting system from Optimize Technologies for the ultimate in easy, reliable LC connections!
The patented hybrid EXP ferrule combines the durability of titanium with the sealing ability of PEEK for a swage that can be reused over and over again. And, when you choose the hand-tight fitting style, the special EXP nut offers an effortless seal up to 8,700+ psi (600+ bar)—no tools needed! For a reliable 20,000+ psi (1,400+ bar) UHPLC connection with either fitting style, simply wrench-tighten an extra 1/4 to 1/2 turn.
EXP ferrules should only be used with genuine EXP nuts. When used with an EXP nut, the EXP ferrule provides repeated ZDV (zero dead volume) connections to any 10-32 female threaded port, including Restek LC columns, 6-port injection valves, and more. To accommodate varying port depths, simply hold the tubing fully bottomed in the port and tighten as instructed.
WARNING: Do not use EXP ferrules with standard nuts. Failure to use EXP fittings according to the included instructions may result in unsafe UHPLC connections and/or non-ZDV connections.
Hybrid Ferrule U.S. Patent No. 8201854, Optimize Technologies. Optimize Technologies EXP Holders are Patent Pending. Other U.S. and Foreign Patents Pending. The Opti- prefix is a registered trademark of Optimize Technologies, Inc.