Uvex Carbonvision boasts exceptional performance in a compact, lightweight, comfortable design that workers look for in a goggle. Weighing in at just over an ounce and a half, Uvex Carbonvision goggles are one of the lightest wide vision goggles on the market. Now wearers can work for longer periods without the distractions and problems caused by discomfort, thereby increasing productivity and promoting a safer workplace.
- Flexible soft frame adapts perfectly to the face to ensure a perfect fit and seal around the eyes for high-performance protection and all-day comfort
- The soft, flexible body is permanently fixed to the frame, making it easy to clean and maintain
- Convenient clip makes it easy to remove headband before cleaning
- Ideal for protection from impact, dust/ airborne particles as well as chemical splash hazards
- Low profile, compact design is ideal for wearing with disposable respirators and protective caps
- High-quality headband is available in neoprene or fabric and offers a comfortable fit and long-lasting durability. NOTE: Fabric headband is not for use in chemical applications
- Available in Clear and Gray lens tints with Dura-streme® dual anti-fog/anti-scratch coating that combines our two best lens coatings for 3x longer lens life*
- Meets the ANSI Z87.1-2010 standard
- Certified to the requirements of the CSA Z94.3 standard
- Assembled in the USA with US and imported components
Uvex Dura-streme lenses combine our two best lens coatings on one lens: Ultra-dura on the exterior and Uvextreme on the interior to provide up to 3x* more lens life. Uvextreme® anti-fog coating performs under the most extreme conditions and will not wear off after repeated cleanings. It is permanently bonded to the lens and retains anti-scratch, anti-static and UV protection properties. Ultra-dura® hard coat is permanently bonded to the lens and is scratch-resistant and chemical-resistant. All Uvex® lenses offer 99.9% ultra-violet protection.
* Comparative lens life test performed using a Bayer Abrasion Test method and may vary between environment and application.