Components used to perform the Williamson experiments described in Macroscale and Microscale Organic Experiments are included.
- 748000-0000 is packed in a rugged polyethylene storage case (2-1/2" H x 13-1/2" W x 10" D) with a die cut foam insert
- 748000-0005 is in an EKONO-CASE™, a low-cost corrugated cardboard alternative to plastic
- They fit easily into lab bench drawers
- These MICROFLEX® Kits feature patented chaste connectors and specially tooled glassware components, providing great versatility
- Glassware is manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements