To maximize SNR, Precision NMR Tubes have minimal paramagnetic impurities that would impact shimming. Tight ID and OD tolerance as small as 0.0065mm accommodates Wilmad inserts.
- Manufactured in a state-of-the-art ISO 9001:2008 USA facility using a unique precision shrinking and grinding process to shape the inner surface with maximized filling factor
- Inner surface is resistant to strong acid and base at ambient temperature
- Can be operated safely at temperatures up to 230°C, and within a temperature step of 120°C
- Rated as hydrolytic class 1
- Ideal for experiments requiring critical shimming quality (high/ultrahigh field, non-spinning, multi-dimensional, multi-nuclei, DNP experiments and studies involving biological samples)
- Made from borosilicate glass that meets the requirement of Type 1 Class A glass from ASTM E438
- 100% inspection with multiple NIST traceable gauges and optical surface defect checks
- Include disposable cap
Note: Caps are not recommended for use with samples dissolved in chloroform-d or acetone-d6.