Hamilton Neuros™ syringe technology provides unprecedented functionality for controlled animal injections. An industry first, the Neuros™ accurately dispenses 50 nL to 100 μL of liquid through an ultrafine 30, 32, or 33 gauge needle protected by a custom-designed sleeve. Developed specifically for the neurosciences, the Neuros minimizes injection site damage by increasing needle rigidity and delivering a microvolume of liquid to an exact location.
Neuros™ syringes are crafted to have very little to no dead volume which preserves the maximum amount of buffer and solution. Neuros™ syringes feature two different needle sleeves. The sleeve with a blind stop is perfect for cannulated applications and ensures targeted administration with an adjustable penetration depth. The version without a blind stop works best with stereotaxic holders. Both types provide an adjustable needle exposure of 0 to 20 mm and offer compatibility with most infusion pumps and stereotaxic holders.
- Needle rigidity improves insertion path accuracy
- Minimal tissue damage reduces injection variability
- Reduced sample loss saves money and materials
- Fine gauge needle creates smaller injection sites
- Compatibility with most infusion pumps and stereotaxic holders means an easy integration into existing processes