The PC3X is a compact, Peltier-heated or cooled inlet system which incorporates the ESI cyclonic spray chamber. In cooling mode the PC3X cools the outer walls of the cyclonic spray chamber, reducing the water or solvent vapor loading on the plasma, resulting in enhanced stability and performance. In heating mode, sensitivity can be improved for low flow rate applications.
- Temperature control from -10 °C to +80 °C
- Controlled directly through Syngistix
- Thermal stabilization of spray chamber improves long-term stability
- Last set temperature saved for stand-alone operation
- Remote monitoring and control
The PC3X for cyclonic spray chambers is included in the NexION 2000 ICP-MS Core Configuration's Sample Introduction Kit (N8150035), the Productivity Configuration's Sample Introduction Kit (N8150036), and the Semi Configuration's Sample Introduction Kit (N8150037).