- These Erlenmeyer-style side-arm flasks are manufactured from heavy-wall borosilicate glass to ensure the mechanical strength needed for vacuum filtration
- Autoclavable KimCote® safety coating reduces the hazards of shattered glass and leakage of toxic or corrosive chemicals
- The plastic safety coating is steam-autoclavable
- The 125mL flask has a No. 5 stopper joint
- The 1, 2 and 4 liter flasks have a No. 8 stopper joint
- All flasks have a side arm for connection to 3/8” (6 mm) ID flexible tubing
- Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements
A second flask should be connected between the filtering flask and the vacuum source to prevent accidental entry of the filtrate into the vacuum line or pump.