Please join us to support breast cancer prevention, treatment, and research by purchasing Pink Colorware from Kimble®. We will donate 20% of the proceeds to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation, the highest rated breast cancer organization in the United State. BCRF is recognized as one of the most financially efficient nonprofits in the country, and we are proud to assist in their support of breast cancer research.
KIMAX® Pink Colorware flasks are brighter in appearance than traditional glassware with white markings. These flasks are also commonly used to help reduce cross-contamination and for easy identification of glassware between labs.
- All flasks have durable, colored, ceramic enamel scales to indicate approximate volumes at various levels
- Tops are reinforced and tooled with a rounded finish, containing more glass to give them maximum mechanical strength
- Body is thick-walled, with a long tapered outside contour to minimize chipping when struck or rubbed together
- Designed from ASTM Specification E1404, Type I, Class I requirements
- Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements