- Toughness and transparency of polycarbonate with the utility of screw closures
- Use for preparation and storage of culture media and many culturing techniques
- Safer than glass flasks for use in shakers
- Closures are linerless, polypropylene non-contaminating
- Flasks and closures are autoclavable, but polycarbonate shows some loss of mechanical strength after repeated autoclaving
Closure size (mm): 50 mL has size 24; 125 mL has size 33; 250 mL has size 38; 500 mL has size 43; 1,000 mL has size 53.
NOTE: before autoclaving, set cap or closure on top of the container without engaging the threads.