Polypropylene open-top caps and Teflon/silicone septa
- Useful in volatile organic analysis
- Of high-quality borosilicate glass
- Available in clear or amber
Four classes available: 10 Class: Container, cap and .010” Teflon® capliner. 1000 Class: Container, cap and Teflon/silicone septa or .030-inch Teflon capliner. 2000 Class: Container, cap and solid Teflon capliner or septa; EPA pre-cleaned.3000 Class: Container, cap and capliner or septa; pre-cleaned and assembled to EPA protocol “B”; quality assurance analyzed by an independent laboratory. Cap size: 24-400. Capacity (mL) indicated in listings.
VOA Vials with Closed Top Caps
- Similar to 9711G02 series except with Teflon-lined closed-top caps
- Cap sizes: 9711G44 to G72: 24-400; 9711G76 to G82: 48-400