KIMAX® apparatus used in general purpose distillation and phenol distillation.
- Flask has a flat bottom and a distillation head with a 19/38 joint
- Supplied with a Standard Taper stopper
- Condenser is Graham-style, having a 200 mm jacket with a 19/38 joint at the top only
- For method, reference APHA Examination of Water and Wastewater: Method 4500-NH3 nitrogen (ammonia) in purified drinking water, natural water, and highly purified wastewaters (concentration < 20 μg/L)
- Method calls for use with tall form 50 mL Nessler Tubes (45315A & B-50)
- Manufactured from 33 expansion, low extractable borosilicate glass conforming to USP Type I and ASTM E438, Type I, Class A requirements